Sunday, November 1, 2009

Part 3 Lifes a Hoot

Well it is time for part 3 and guess what! I'm on time! Yeah who'd have thunk it! (One of my dads favourite sayings)
So without further ado here it is with one of My favourite sayings, 'No day is so bad that it can't be fixed with a nap.'Here's a close up of mumma Owl.
It's a little hard to see in these pics, but bubby owl is asleep, while Mumma Owl has one eye half open, watching her little chick.
Click here to be taken to my site where you can download part 3.

How are you going with the BOM? I'd love to know and of course piccys are very welcome!






11 comments:

  1. Love the latest owl design, can't wait to get started on it, however it seems the link is broken, ouch! Barb in western NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really nice job of stitching on the owl. I don't know how to make the stitch in the owl wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feather points look like an Open Lazy Daisy stitch to me 8-)

    Instead of putting the needle close together make a space between the two arms of the petal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - and isn't that the truth! I've got it printed and ready to go, but had a flash of inspiration and drew up a design instead...sigh. I need more hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something is wrong with the link, I can't get to it. Will try it again tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gogeous Paula - You know how much I love sayings...... XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, SO gorgeous!!! I really plan to make these after we Gum Nuts get some free time...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Paula! I loves it! I love how Mumma owl has that one eye open... so true!
    Thank you once again for this gorgeous BoM!

    Hugs! Vikki xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm enchanted by these owls. My gram who passed 3 years ago had an owl collection that was divided up between all of the grandkids and greatgrand kids. Such a treasure. After seeing these designs, I'm thinking of putting them into a quilt somehow. Hmmmm. You've got me thinking now. :) Thanks! Oh, and I hope your leg heals quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely little block. Nearly finished and together with next month's it will partner the first two in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice owl designs, I surf your site and it is an amazing site, thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete