Friday, April 24, 2009

Australian Patchwork and Quilting 15th B'day Comp

I have some very exciting news! my darling husband went out the other day and spent the bonus he got from Mr Rudd on a brand new Janome Quilting Machine for me for mothers day. So exciting!! It sews like a dream!!! My old Husqvarna Orchidea had a loose band so it was getting a bit noisy, I also tried to fix it after I sewed through my finger and threw the timing out, but thats another story. Anyway I desperately needed a new machine and was hoping to win the AP&Q 15th Birthday cover quilt competition so that I had a new Brother Innovis, but I don't need to win so badly now... :)
Here's my new princess...........
And a little teaser for you, this is a part of my competition quilt. Hopefully you'll have to buy the magazine to see the finished product. *Big Grin* There is a big story behind my quilt, but you'll have to wait to hear that too, sorry. :)



1 comment:

  1. Arn't you lucky. And what a kind thing your husband did for you. I bet you will be having fun playing with your new machine all day.Patricia

    ReplyDelete