Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Party Nightmare!

Well what a weekend! Thank God its over!!!
Chloe's 3rd birthday party was held on Sunday afternoon and everything was going amazingly well, (too well) we had everything organised, all the games were ready, the house was as clean as it was going to get. Then me being me I had to have a disaster! Being the drama queen I am (totally unintentionally mined you) I had to once again go down in a screaming heap.
All the Aussies might remember that tv add, the little boy saying "his legs went this way and his head went that way". Well that was me
My darling husband had moped the bathroom floor and as I was walking out my leg went this way, my bad knee slamed into the bathroom door, my shoulder into the wall and my head ended up on the bathroom floor. hahaha what a sight I must have been as my mum and sister ran in to see what I had done. My body being spread over 3 different rooms. Anyway with a lot of help from my family, the kids had a great day! We had too much food left over and the kids were still on a sugar high the next day, but fun was had by all. Even if 3/4 of my body is now black and blue :)

I'm quite proud of the cake, what do you think?


3 comments:

  1. That ladybug cake is cute as..! I'm sure Chloe loved it. Poor you, I do hope you feel better soon. How lucky you were not to break any bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You are really having a bad run. I hope you get better soon.
    The cake looks great. I wish I was a kid again.
    My room does look organized for now, but we all know what it's like once we start working in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cake well done !
    I have read your latest news with your knee....thinking of you..good luck...big decision to make re the op !

    ReplyDelete