Friday, May 1, 2009

Owl Tutorials and Patterns

A Lady who lost everything in the Victorian bushfires had a beloved collection of Owls that she unfortunately lost. So an online group that I belong to (Scquilters) has decided to try and repopulate her Parliment. As you can imagine with all I have going on at the moment I have no time to make some myself, but what I can do is put together a list a sites that have some free tutorials and patterns, so those that do have a few free minutes can maybe whip up a few.

I've added my own tutorial here
These are really easy tutorials:
olly_the_owl
plush_owl
how-to-owl-softie
Abraham Owl
Owl Plushie

Video Tutorial:
Owl Softie

Rediculously cute!
owl-egg-cosy-tutorial

These have some great inspiration:
owls
owl,softie

I'll add more as I find them so check back often...
Paula x

2 comments: