Sunday, May 15, 2011

My first Workshop!

I'm so excited and also totally terrified at the prospect of hosting my first workshop!

On June the 2nd in conjunction with My Patch Fabrics in Milton NSW we will be having a Softie workshop where you can choose any of my patterns and we will take you through the construction and more than likely finish the project of your choice.

I'll be giving you hints and tips to create successful softies, not just my patterns but others as well, you can even make a Sit Me Up Donut if you like, so if your interested please give Valerie a call and book in on 02 4455 4087 or email her, the cost is $40 plus pattern and materials. There is limited spots, so please book early :)

Another exciting piece of news is I will also be hosting a school holiday program for kids! I'll be working with the kids in two serperate workshop sessions. The first with younger kids 7 - 10 year olds and the second with 11 and ups using their machines. I'll be posting pictures in the next few days of the projects we will be making. The cost is $25 and includes requirements.

We have stacks more workshops going on at the moment too, Sheena Chapman is hosting a Kaleidoscope workshop on May 21, just email Valerie and she will send you a workshop programme. Or join the My Patch Facebook page for regular updates.

Hugs Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment