Friday, May 6, 2011

Sewing and spending :)

It's been a long while since I last posted, but it's because I have been extremely busy. What has kept me the most busy is my new job at Val's shop in Milton NSW, called My Patch Fabrics, (also on Facebook) I absolutely loooove that I can grab a pattern and some fabric and just get sewing with no designing decision pressure!
One of my favourite patterns at the moment is from 'One Red Robin', the Baby Chibi dolls are just too cute!! I've been wanting to make them since the day the shop opened and I finally got to them this week, what do you think?
 I love the little lady bug buttons in the shop so I added one to the flower on my girl Chibi.
What else is going on, well my Mum who I told you about a few weeks ago is now selling Baby Gap clothes on Ebay as well as the hand embroidered t-shirts. This embroidered Owl shirt is one of my favourites!! The stitching is very very well done, what you expect from Baby Gap and at just $12.50 its a bargain! Luckily I get mates rates :)
 My sister also has an ebay shop with stacks of Baby Gap Pyjamas and clothes, she has also just gotten in some wall stichers, We had a birthday in my house yesterday and my 2nd born was very pleased with 2 gorgeous pairs of pj's and some gorgeous heart stickers for her bedroom!
The love bird jammies are my favourite!
Jack looks sooo cute in this outfit! It has a really nice weight to it, with the shirt over the top of the suit (they are attatched), just beautiful quality and they look adorable with jeans!
This outfit though is my absolute favourite!!! My little supermodel looks so rediculously gorgeous in this Carter's outfit! I'll try and get a picture of her in it, just adorable!
Anyway, back to the sewing room for me, I have so many projects on the go, I just need to finish one and I'll be happy :) wishful thinking I think hehe.We are working on some new patterns for kids sewing classes at the shop, got to get to them early ;)

Hugs Paula

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula...I'm from the Bay also...thanks for heads up at Milton...will take a drive up there and check it out...Dzintra Ingrid

    ReplyDelete