Saturday, July 19, 2014

How to do 'Needleturn without the Needleturn' Tutorial

I have finally found a few quiet minutes in the Storm house to record the video I've been wanting to do for months.



I've been developing my 'Needleturn without the Needleturn' technique for years now and I am amazed at the response I have received! Everyone who has seen a demo at the shows in Sydney and Melbourne have been really positive about this technique and so I am so happy to be able to share this technique with you.



I have several patterns on the way that will use this technique, but you can use this technique with any appliqué pattern at all! And not just appliqué, but paper piecing too! So have a watch and I hope your inspired to give needle turn a go or another go as the case may be ;)



If you would like to buy an Applique Brush, click here to be taken to my website - or why not share the love and ask you favourite Patchwork shop to get them in for you!

Hugs Paula

PS. Drop back tomorrow for an exciting new HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. You. Are. A GENIUS!!! :-D *standing ovation*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big thumbs up Paula. Really impressed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You make it really easy!! Love the video, and now I'll buy the things I need to start!! Love the hexi's . Big thumbs up!!! thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I've tried every type of appliqué but never really was able to do it. I might just be able to do it this way. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete