Monday, July 28, 2014

HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday - New Low Bobbin Feature

Last week I told you all about the new Basting feature on the Upgraded Sweet Sixteen Screen. This week I wanted to show you the new Low Bobbin Feature.

This is an awesome feature that sounds an alarm when you get close to your bobbin running out.

Check out this video for all the details.


If your interested in upgrading your Sweet Sixteen screen, just contact your local Handi Quilter Dealer, or visit the website: www.handiquilter.com.au

I'd love to hear from you! If there is anything you would like me to show you, please leave a comment!!

Hugs Paula

1 comment:

  1. brilliant tutorial thank you, i have just brought my upgraded machine home and am working through the new features, this was very helpful

    ReplyDelete