Sunday, August 10, 2014

HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday - Inspiration

This weeks Sweet Sixteen Sunday post is a bit different, I wanted to mix things up a little and share with you some of the inspiring videos that I watch over and over when I'm lacking in motivation.

First up is a very talented long arm quilter Lyn Durbin. Lyn has a huge amount of videos on her YouTube channel, click here to see them all. This has to be my favourite though, the Loopy Clams design.


This next video is just crazy good!! This is Karleen Porter quilting on her Sweet Sixteen. The designs she comes up with are just so inspiring!


Here is her other Sweet Speed Quilting video. Can you believe that these are all done free hand!


I couldn't have an 'Inspiration' post without including my favourite quilter of all time! Angela Walters is an incredible quilter and I am so inspired by her. I have bought all her books and taken all her Craftsy classes. I just can't get enough of her techniques and teaching style.


Click here to visit Angela's YouTube Chanel.

If you want to see more from Angela Walters, head over to Craftsy. I highly recommend her Feathers class and her Small Changes, Big Variety Class.


Full disclosure: I do receive a small commission if you sign up to one of these classes, however I have paid with my own money to take these and many more Craftsy classes and I would never recommend something I don't truly believe in!

I hope you find these videos as inspiring as I do!

Until next week, Happy Stitching!
Hugs Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment