Sunday, October 26, 2014

HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday - How to attach a Binding with the Sweet

I've been wanting to build up a collection of videos that show you exactly how to make a quilt from start to finish with the HQ Sweet Sixteen.

This week is the final step in every quilt, The Binding.

I do my bindings a bit differently to most, so I hope you find this technique quicker and easier.


I forgot to mention in the video that when you are hand stitching the binding down, you can also hand stitch that final 'tucked' section closed. That way your final join will look exactly like the rest.

Have fun and I'll see you next week,

Hugs Paula

PS. If there is anything you would like me to demo, please leave me a comment.... I'm running out of ideas ;)

Link to my book as mentioned in the video: http://www.paulastormdesigns.com/#!patterns-shop/ciaa

2 comments: