Sunday, October 12, 2014

HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday - Using background Fillers to make your quilting pop

This week I wanted to show you two different quilt designs and the difference it can make to add a background filler to your piece.

A background filler is just a heavily quilted design that is a lot smaller scale than your main design.

I also wanted to show you a second flower design that can be used in a feature block.

I hope you enjoy this weeks video.


Here's the link to the video in case you have trouble seeing the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUxdCzhWZGM

Have a sweet week!
Hugs Paula

4 comments:

  1. As always, beautiful and so helpful. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, It's been a bit hectic here so I was a bit 'off' this week, so I'm glad it made sense to you :) Hugs Paula

      Delete