Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More New patterns

Next week patterns 3 and 4 will finally be out! Yeah! It has been a long few weeks, but totally worth it. Heres a sneak peak at number 4. I can't wait to show you the finished project, just a few more days I promise :)
I am also hugely excited to welcome another new stockist of my patterns! My Patch Fabrics is run by the lovely Val who lives just up the road from me, Thanks so much Val! Drop by Vals Ebay shop for the latest fabrics from all the top names. She has also talked me into doing a workshop, very nervous about that :) dates soon!
And finally tonight I'm going to go and spend some time stitching up a pressie for my beautiful big sister who had a big birthday yesterday, some fun, low pressure sewing! A new kindle cover, pictures and maybe a free pattern if it works hehehe

Hugs Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment