Sunday, June 8, 2014

How to quilt Free Form Feathers on the HQ Sweet Sixteen

On Last weeks 'HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday' I showed you how I draw out free form feathers on paper for practice. Here it is again if you want a quick refresh.


This week I wanted to show you how I actually stitch them out on my Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen.

Edit: Because of the Queens Birthday long weekend and the amount of visitors and tourists in our town, I had a lot of trouble uploading this video, I had to drop the quality down really low just to get it to upload. I have tried to get the better quality video up ever since, so here it is in HD, hopefully you can actually see what I'm doing now :)



I would love to hear if you have had a go at this! Send me some pictures :)

Hugs Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment