Sunday, September 21, 2014

HQ Sweet Sixteen Sunday - Part 2 of using rulers

This week I had a huge amount of trouble with my camera. I was hoping to record a bit more video for you, but it just wasn't to be...

Anyway, this week I'm using the Wave F ruler from Handi Quilter to create a cute motif of a flower.
 There is so much more that you can do with this ruler, so sit back with a culpa and I hope you find this video helpful!


A few of you awesome subscribers, have had trouble viewing the video in your email, so here is the direct link to this weeks video. http://youtu.be/bvpyoNkK09w

Hugs Paula


2 comments:

  1. Wonder if you can use the rulers with normal domestic machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is so neat!! I have to check this ruler out. I am new to machine quilting and still nervous, but love this...long time hand quilter...

    ReplyDelete