Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Sydney Trip and Prize winners!

Last week my mum, my baby and I headed up to Sydney for the Trade Show and Quilt Show at Darling Harbour. We were so luck to have a family friend at Kirrabilly to stay with and therefore had the most amazing view! On our last night we headed up stairs to the top of the units and OMG! The view was just breathtaking!
 This is my favourite shot.
 Can you imagine, we were so lucky to stay at their amazing home, so Auntie Julie and Unncle Charles Thank You!!!
The trade show was great! We got to see some amazing products and meet some fantastic people! A little bit of Quilting industry star spotting was a highlight too ;)
This is part of the Pattern Press stall which housed all my designs! Mine are on the left of the chair. It was so great to see it all together.
 At the Quilt and Craft Show along with the amazing quilts, some of my favourite things where these new ribbons by Kaffe Fassett. Just gorgeous!!
 Heres another shot of the Harbour, it was just sooo stunning!
Anyway we had a heap of fun and spent waaayyy to much money, but thats all part of it right? I picked up some awesome new products and I hope to find the time soon to do some reviews on here for you to join in the fun.

I also was very slack and forgot to announce the winners of my new patterns. I've done the draw and Congrats to Nadine and Rita! I will be in contact ladies.

I hope you have a great week and will be back soon with some new (or new to me) product reviews :)

Hugs Paula

4 comments:

  1. yippy! i hope the 'rita' chosen is me, cuz i would love to have one of your patterns! how dawgone exciting is this!! crossing my fingers! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ladies,
    Yes you are the winners! Yeah!!
    I'm just having all sorts of trouble getting your email address from blogger. Could you please email me and I will sort out the details. paula.storm@gmail.com
    Thanks Hugs Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your works are beautiful.I congratulate them.
    have a good day
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete