Monday, March 16, 2009

Jack's new nest

Ok I know I said I didn't want to make this too kiddy, but I have a reason, I just made this new little nest for Jack to learn to sit up without too many headaches. I of course pinched the idea from here. I took apart a baby cot bumper set we were given because the sids foundation recommend not using bumpers and made a little fitted cover out of it. (well it will be fitted when I can get him out of it for long enough hehe) Mine is alot smaller though, I used an old flat pillow and recycled the stuffing to make the donut shape.



By the way yes he is that happy! I can't believe how easy a baby he is! I am very lucky.

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful baby - you are indeed very lucky!

    pretty awesome cushion too :) It's nice to know my half-baked idea was of use to others. The internet is a marvellous thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest baby paula! we are missing jack at needlework! great idea too!

    ReplyDelete