Thursday, January 20, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction

As i'm sure your aware by now many of us bloggers are holding Auctions to raise money for the people in our devistated state of Queensland.

The stories of loss and also courage have ripped our hearts out.

Toni and Carli at 'Make It Perfect' have done an amazing job of putting together this amazing auction, head over here to read more about the floods.

So to do my bit I have put together a baby gift set. To be included in the auction are a Dolphin softie, a Seahorse Baby Tag Toy and a Giraffe Baby Tag toy. This auction is for the actual toys, not the patterns.

You can take your choice of colours, (The green dolphins are made using Minky) I will even make a custom toy for you in your choice of colours if you like.
The Dolphins are made from 'Melly and Me's' Dee Dee Dolphin pattern. Dee Dee is a large toy, while the tag toys are approx 8 1/2" tall, perfect for little hands.

These tag toys are made from my own pattern that I hope to get out in the next few weeks.
How this auction works:
  1. Bidding will start at $25
  2. You can place your bid by leaving a comment on this post, making sure to include your email address and the amount you wish to bid. Please make sure it is higher than the previous bid.
  3. Your Bid must be in whole dollar increments
  4. This auction is open to everyone, however $20 will be charged for international bidders postage. Australian bidders will not be charged for postage.
  5. The Auction will end at midnight on Monday 24th Jan 2011.
  6. At the end of the auction I will contact the winner. The winner will pay their money directly to the Premiers Flood Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.
  7. I will then post out your softie package to you.
  8. Thanks for participating and Happy Bidding.

Lets raise as much money as possible!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ya Paula!
    I will start bidding at $30...
    My e-mail is crazywoman@y7mail.com.
    I love the new tag toys! They're beautiful!
    Ange Thompson xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50 Paula. Adore those sea horses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. $70 is my bid for these cuties
    Morag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully cute! $75 is my bid. My email is squirtyn@ozemail.com.au

    ReplyDelete