Sunday, June 14, 2009

Static

An online quilting group I belong to has been discussing static and how treads stick to our fingers as we sew, and it brought this picture of Cherub #2 to mind. The more she went down the slid, the more her hair stood on end! hehe :)

Anyway, I have been doing heaps of sewing and not much blogging.... I guess thats why I have been getting lots of sewing done :) Catch 22.


Anyway I have finished my Amy Butler Weekender Bag to take to hospital, I have made a new table runner, and finished 3 UFO's. Cool huh! I've also nearly finished a little Photo book, (also to take to hospital) It's from Amy Butlers Little ones book and its just adorable!! I will try to take some pictures later today.

1 comment:

  1. lol.... how funny! (about the slide ;+)
    I am looking forward to your show and tell....
    x Sarah
    www.patchworksplus.com.au

    ReplyDelete