Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My New Pattern - The Charm Square Bed Quilt

I'm so excited to have another new pattern being released this week! This time its another quilt that is really beginner friendly.
The idea behind this quilt is to give you one pattern that will suit every bed in your house.
Basically this pattern includes instructions to make every size quilt you will ever need from a cot size quilt right up to a King!

This quilt can be made even easier by using precut 5" Charm square packs.

 Heres my Chloe being a supermodel :)
 My girls had so much fun tickling each other so they could keep smiling while Mummy took a thousand pictures hehehe.
So here it is the cover of my new pattern. Remember to ask your local Patchwork shop to order it in for you from Pattern Press or visit one of my retail stockists on the left side of this page.
I hope you like it!
Hugs Paula

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty quilt - and easy is just my speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Psaula I have lost my Mo Jo I think this is the quilt to get it back I love it .
    Hugs Mary. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula I have lost My Mo Jo And I think this is just the quilt to get it back again I love it Hope you and family are all well.
    Hugs Mary.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a winner! I consider myself an experienced intermediate quilter but I love finding ideas like this quilt. It is a project I am apt to finish. Love these cheerful fabrics and I have 3 granddaughters between 6 & 13. I would expect the quilt to be used, stained with ice cream or pizza and thoroughly loved.

    ReplyDelete