Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cushion it is!

Wow I am overwhelmed by all your lovely comments!

I will definately be sharing my pattern. I have sent my pencil drawing home with my sister and she will scan it for me, and after she emails it to me I will clean it up for you and then put it up as a PDF.

I'm so gratful to Jenny for sending you all over, I have been a fan of her blog for quite a while, so to feature on her blog makes me feel all funny inside. You know that feeling you get when you feel like a little school girl! hehehe I feel very special, thank you Jenny. After all she was the inspiration for my stitchery. I really love the way she combines applique with embroidery, (Annie Downs does this too, another of my favs) so this was my first attempt.

You all have been so kind that you have inspired me to give it another go, so stay tuned for another pattern soon! all your ideas for projects has my brain swimming with ideas! Lucky I brought my sketch book to hospital.

I really love Judith's comment about it reminding her of 'spring' so thats what it will be called. Coming soon, 'Spring 2' or maybe 'Winter' or 'Summer' or 'Autumn'.

Thank You all, I truly appreciate ever single comment, you have all made my day!

Hugs Paula

Oooh by the way, because I'm in hospital for a little while longer, I have sent 'Spring' home with my Mum, she is going to make it into a cushion for me, so hopefully I will have pictures in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy under trying circumstances, I shall be watching for that gorgeous pattern. Take care and get well,
    lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete