Sunday, August 2, 2009

Free Sleepy Cat Embroidery Pattern

Yeah I have finally worked out how to put up my PDF patterns for you, so you can download them for free. I blogged a while back about this little pussy cat cushion, it has a secret pocket. I was going to sell the pattern on etsy, but decided that I have received so much help in the way of free tutorials and the like that I need to give a bit back to the blogging community. So if you like this, please feel free to download it from here and of course please let me know what you do with it! I'd love to see pictures!

I might add a tutorial when I get out of hospital. I have the instructions written, but I don't have any photos. Do you want the instuctions without photos for now or would you just rather wait for a proper tutorial? let me know in the comments. :)
Heres a picture of the secret pocket, sorry about the pic, this is from my old camera.


Please leave a comment if you have the time, it really makes my day to find someone has left me a comment, and it lets me know I'm on the right track of what you want from my blog.

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I'm so glad Jenny posted about you on her blog so I could find you. Thanks for this sleepy cat - I think written instructions would be ok, although for visual learners [like me] photos would probably be better. I hope you're out of hospital soon, I'm so sorry you have to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the free pattern. Iam going to link it from my blog.Lovely cushion!! Photo tutorial please.And get well soon :)
    cheers,
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Tis adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, thank you for the pillow. i don't know much about blogs. But i know a lot about hospitals. I collect cat patterns and working on them during my hospital stays is what keeps me sane. Byrl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to express my gratitude to this writer who writes very well and covers all the information on the topic. I have never read this information before. This is really an amazing topic which means a lot.
    machine embroidery

    ReplyDelete